Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Pyramid

For a lot of people that know little or nothing about network marketing, they think of it as a Pyramid.

A lot of people don't even think about what they are saying, if you ask me.

Lets take a moment and look at what they mean by saying that. When people say that they are saying “you are offering me this because you want to make money off of me, and since you are on top you will be making all the money and I will be doing all the work”.

All dough there is some truth in that, most of it it couldn't be further from the truth.

I will go back to that though in a sec lets take a look at a corporation for a moment.

In Corporation on the very top we have CIO, below we have president, then we have vice president, and it keeps going down the chain.

So know that we know that, let me ask you this.

Can the vice president make more money then the CIO?

NO, right?

Why not, because that will make a big confusion in the corporation, the reason the president can tell the vice president what to do is because he makes more money then him.

If you keep going into further detail in the direction I am going you will see that the only person in the corporation that has leverage is the CIO. So in corporation there is one person on top that controls and makes all the money. I don't know about you but to me that seem to be a perfect pyramid, and there is nothing wrong with that I like it, matter of fact I love it but only if I can be the guy on the top.

Since very few of us have that privilege to be on such a place and we can not replace that person on top we have to go out and make our own pyramid. But the problem with that is that it takes why too much money and way too much time and very few of us have that.

So know lets take a look at Network Marketing Business structure.

In that business structure I offer you the opportunity to come and to start working for yourself and yes I will be making money of what you make.

Here comes the key point if you work twice as hard as I do and you know twice as many people as I do, you can build a stronger and bigger organization then mine even dough you are under me you can make more money then I make.

You know what I call that? I call it FEAR. If you work twice as hard why shouldn't you make more then I do.

CAN THIS EVER HAPPEN IN CORPORAIN?

No

SO CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO MY LIKE A I AM 6 YEARS OLD HOW IS DIRECT MARKETING A PYRAMID?

No comments: