Thursday, January 25, 2007

Why Direct Marketing?!

Why Direct Marketing?!

I always prefer to have and altitude of “WHY NOT” instead of just why. When you say why you just leave it at that but if you say why not you putting your brain to work. Try it out it will give you better results.

Since I am a nice guys I will do the work for you so let you brain rest for now and when you are through reading but it to work by asking yourself what do I need to do to be part of this great opportunity.

Because when the facts are speaking even the Gods keep shit.

So here are the facts:

According to an article in Fortune magazine, it is,

“An investor's dream... The best-kept secret of the business world... An Industry with steady annual growth, healthy cash flow, high return on invested capital, and long-term prospects for global expansion.”

Former President Bill Clinton hailed its opportunity:

“Your industry promotes core values all around the globe and gives people the chance to make the most of their lives.”

British Prime Minister Tony Blair declared it,

“A tremendous contribution to the overall prosperity of the economy”

And billionaire investor Warren Buffet labeled it simply,

“The best investment I ever made”

I don't know about you but I am sold at this point. I look up to Warren Buffet so much, he has been labeled the worlds greatest investor and if he said this very words “The best investment I ever made”. I don't need to hear anymore. Of course I do never advice anyone to blindly follow anyone even Warren Buffet.

Always know what you getting into, but if I hear Warren say something like that I will want to know everything I can about what is he talking about.

All this is no news to the 13 million Americans and 53 million people worldwide who are already part of the business of the 21 century. Network Marketing has grown more than 91 percent in the last 10 years and currently enjoys annual sales of over $30 billion in the United States and over $100 billion worldwide.
Each and every week, about 175,00 people on the US, plus more than 300,000 around the globe, jump into industry's exciting potential. Yet, despite its explosive growth, less than 1 percent of the world's population is currently involved in direct selling, meaning the industry has only tapped tiny fraction of its limitless possibilities.

I am just getting started on all the facts but I think you had enough for one day, I don't want to overwhelm you.

The only limits here are the ones you put on yourselves, so please never make the mistake to set your goals too low, the sky is the limit. Also do not try to compare yourselves with others walk on your path, wright your own success story, because to surpass the deeds of others is unimportant; to surpass your own deeds is all.

To be continue...

No comments: